Sunday, August 8, 2010

Our final dance.

Alright, what a boring Sunday today is at home. I seriously want to go out again and again. Nevermind,maybe this Tuesday i'm going out to watch movie with my d-dates :D Okay, i miss Nana right now. I don't know why. This feeling came suddenly. I think it's because i've spend my day with her yesterday and we bond a lot this time. Right? Should be.

Okay, so like finally tomorrow is the day that we are going to have our final dance for Singapore. I'm gonna miss Human LED Family by tomorrow. Let's treasure this last last moments before we go our seperate ways okay Family? I really don't want to have any misunderstanding with any of the school or whoever. I just want this to be memorable day for me. A biggest party of my life this year. Okay? I've been staying for 4 to 5 months with you guys and i'm sure that is quite hard to go through. But all of all, we shall enjoy this BIG BIG SHOW OKAY?! HUMAN LED ROCKS! \m/

As for that, fasting month is also coming up in two day's time from now and i've yet not to pay my previous fasting days that i skipped for two years. Err,how is that going to be? I'm stressed out! tsk tsk tsk. Also, i won't be doing a lot of things during the fasting month as i want to get myself relaxed so that i am able to come and reach for thirty days of fasting. I really hope so :D

So, i'm currently at mummy's house. Going to school from here tomorrow. But wait,breakfast with peeps first tomorrow morning. Okay, actually i just stopped here just now but then i'm really am feeling so bored right now so i decided to extend my update. okay,i got nothing to say.
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment