Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Who the hell are you?



Hey there. Sorry,i have been busy this few days as i got photoshoot just now, yesterday outing with mummy to Pasir Ris Chalet for something and on Monday i forget. But i still remember that i'm busy for sure.

School has been okay for this few days. Not exciting like last week but all of all, i did enjoy myself yesterday since there's a match between Springfield Floorball Team vs. Dominican Republic Athletics. Springfield lose for sure. Look at the hot and big body. Macho! I have been viewing it from level 2 and then down to one. I even got to take a picture with the hot macho guy that i like from Dominican but i still want the Samoa he looks just like Taylor Lautner.

So for today, i really had a boring day in school but the most exciting part is that, i passed my LITERATURE for the first time in my life in secondary-hood. I've taken like 7 papers of it from last year to this year and i passed for the very first time. I really hope that the paper can push my English passing marks as high as a mountain. I really hope so )': For History, as i always do passed for it this time. I don't know, maybe i'm meant to be a Historian. Cheh. Macam paham aje Athirah. Then went off to councelling room at History two periods as i'm super bored in class. Sat with Zul,Fafa and Nana in the room while Qis and Atiqah went for T.O.P programme.

We played dice in the councelling room and guess what, we asked love question to the dice and i got a yes and yes for many times. I just love it manzxsc , i love you dice (: We had no choice but we have to go for assembly today and i didn't regret going for assembly just now as the Ex-Director of Walt Disney came to our school and teaches us how to draw animated cartoons such as Marvel Superheros, Doraemon, Hello Kitty and all those Walt Disney cartoons. I love it when he draws our Vice-principal's face with a mole sticking out at the bottom of his chin. Nyahahah. Good drawer and then he teaches us how to draw cartoons just by using simple formula and guess what, i managed to draw something nice and preety like a princess but then it has Gorilla nose. It suddenly turn's out to be fugly and it's what they want. I love it.

After school, we went out and sat at 892 to have some wind before i have to go in back at 3 for photoshoot that starts at 4pm.We sat and talked. Went in, changed and then photoshoot starts and everything finished at 5plus, changed and wait for love to come with his bike to fetch me. It's not like him sending me home , but just to the bustop. Then he went off home and i took 69 home too. Reached around 6plus, had some bathe and my cupboard is finally cleaned up and i've throwned some old clothes and i'm going out tomorrow to have break-fast with my girlfies and Miss Lim at Parkway Parade. Hope that i can enjoy tomorrow night and then after that we are heading off to East Coast Park for some walking breeze. Enjoyz!

Whoever is _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _, you better stop showing your MF attitude. okay? Don't get involve in things that you are not supposed to be involved in. Understand? Bitch -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment