Sunday, August 29, 2010

Meaningful at times.


Oh,what a wonderful Saturday night yesterday was. Okay, since i'm very bored at home yesterday after coming back from my religious class in the evening,i decided to follow my family and cousins to Johor Bahru in the mid-night around 11plus. They planned to come back to Singapore in the early morning around six to seven. Oh well, they just wanted to shop there and get their baju raya and shop around of course. This time we didn't went to other places but only, Pandan.

This is what i'm afraid of. The fireworks that the children there play. I was sitting down and suddenly they just light them up. I'm ran and shouted. That is so uncool y'know,totally. I didn't get a lot of things, i just bought some pop-pop crackers to play with during Hari Raya or just for fun. I saw Supra shoes there and i told mummy that i'm not going to buy a DSLR,instead i'm buying clothes and shopping is what i'm going to do. Mummy gives me the green light to shop for WHATEVER i want with my money. Yipeeeee! First up's on my list is of course, the pink and black Nike shoes that i wanted from last time. So who want's to follow me? I think i shall bring my photogenic partner along,Nana Sabrina. Jom na?!

Luckily we went to Johor in the night time cause i can imagine how hot is the place there and it's so crowded with people. I really hate it. Smells comes and go. Ewwwww -.- For pre-dawn, we went to stop by at a restaurant called D'Trafik light and i'm gonna tattoo it as a slow and lame restaurant cause my family members have been waiting for their food for 45 minutes and the only food that "she" served is only mine,Faidhi's and my sister's Chicken rice. Ohmy, everybody is mad and frustrated by the way she cooked the food. So sloooowww -.- We decided to find another place to eat before it's too late to do so.

Nearby,there's a restaurant named 'Aliff'. We had our pre-dawn there but i didn't as i already eaten at the previous shop. Luckily there's wi-fi around that restaurant,so i updated my facebook,twitter and more while waiting for them to finish up their food. Sat around and chat. I think it's already around five in the morning , we drove back to Singapore and i went to Mummy's home instead of Granny's as i'm super tired already. We reached Singapore around 6plus and i got home around 7. Didn't waste anymore time, just go to sleep after that. Didn't bathe didn't change also. Just too lazy and tired to do so. Errrgggh, i'm still having sleepy eyes like a panda right now. Ohgod, tomorrow is schooling day but no worries, it's just a short week as Tuesday i'm going back to my Primary school and meet my other peeps. So,Zaidah, sms me you pantat!

Okay, i'm hungreeeey right now. Hohoho. Baby, i miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment